About CEE Certification
The Certified Ethereum Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is Ethereum and how Ethereum works and also uses the same knowledge to build Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CEE credential certifies individuals in the Ethereum discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Ethereum Expert is an exhaustive training, lab & exam based program aims to provide a proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Ethereum is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy in-house Ethereum-based projects. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBE Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Ethereum expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Ethereum expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisers
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth understanding of Ethereum & how it is implemented
- Implement your skills in any applications
- Build your own Ethereum enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Ethereum in-depth
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online
- Training can be taken remotely
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Certified Blockchain Expert Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
- What is Blockchain?
- Ethereum – An Introduction
- What is Ether?
- What is the gas in Ethereum?
- Bitcoin Vs. Ethereum
- What are Ethereum miners and what they do?
- Proof-of-work Vs. Proof-of-stake
- What is Ethereum Mining?
- How to trade Ether?
- DAO and The DAO what are they?
- The DAO attack
- What is a Soft fork?
- The Hard fork
- Ethereum Classic
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM)?
- What is Solidity?
- Apps currently deployed on Ethereum
- Ethereum clients and wallets
- Ethereum Blockchain Explorer
- ERC20 & ERC20 tokens
- Use cases of Ethereum
- What are Smart Contracts?
- Working on Smart Contracts
- Use cases for Smart Contracts
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Certified Ethereum Expert™ (CEE)
A Certified Ethereum Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows fundamentals of Ethereum and also uses the gathered knowledge to build Blockchain based applications to re-invent the traditional running businesses.
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot