The CCE credential certifies an individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
About CCE Certification
The Certified Cryptocurrency Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is a Cryptocurrency and how it works and also uses the same knowledge to make new utility tokens and Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are making huge inroads in the process, and they are actively traded and mined nowadays. The CCE credential certifies an individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Cryptocurrency Expert is an exhaustive training & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire, and it will also give you an extra edge in the Cryptocurrency space.
The objectives of CCE Credentials
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional cryptocurrency expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisers
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Cryptocurrency skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Cryptocurrency
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 3-4 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online
- Training can be taken remotely
- There will be an online multiple choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, you would need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Cryptocurrency Expert Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
- What is Blockchain?
- Private and Public Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Anatomy of Cryptocurrency.
- Why would you use a Cryptocurrency?
- How does Cryptocurrency work?
- What are some famous cryptocurrencies?
- What defines the price of Cryptocurrency?
- Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- What are miners and what do they do?
- How to mine cryptocurrencies?
- What is an ICO?
- How ICO works?
- Why are ICOs gaining so much traction?
- Introduction to Trading.
- What cryptocurrencies should you buy?
- What are Exchanges?
- Secure wallets and why are they used?
- What are ERC20 token and wallet?
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 1.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 2.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 3.
- Risks and rewards.
- Current trends and analysis
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Certified Cryptocurrency Expert
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot