No. Of Days
Certified Blockchain Expert™ Interactive Live Training
Certified Blockchain Expert™ (CBE) is a Certification that aims to impart knowledge about the working and functioning of a Blockchain-based system. It covers the Blockchain principles and composition and also overviews the application of Blockchain in the supply chain, automobile, healthcare, financial industry, cybersecurity, etc. from a beginner to an advanced level. A Certified Blockchain Expert™ is a professional who profoundly understands Blockchain technology and can integrate Blockchain-based solutions in enterprise businesses.
Created By Toshendra Kumar Sharma
- Language: English
Blockchain Council offers interactive live training for those individuals who are unable to undertake classroom learning sessions. We conduct online training using state-of-the-art techniques to ensure the best immersive learning experience. Participants can interact and communicate with the instructor, have constructive conversations at their own pace and comfort, without losing out on the flavor of classroom learning.
- Prove your Blockchain skills and understanding of the acquired knowledge
- Gain in-depth understanding of Blockchain and its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Electronic Systems and Trust
- Bitcoin Predecessors
- The Bitcoin Experiment
- Bringing Bitcoin to Life
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain a Distributed, P2P Network?
- Blockchain Vs Cryptocurrency
- Types of Blockchain
- What Are different Blockchain Technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Tokens on Ethereum Platform
- Ethereum Token Standards
- Merkle Tree and Hashing
- Blocks, Wallets and Addresses
- Public and Private Key
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Algorithms
- Transaction Execution and Distribution
- Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Architecture
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Types of Mining
- Who are Miners?
- Transactions UTXO Vs Account Model
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is Consensus?
- Types of Consensus Algorithms
- Proof-Of-Capacity(PoC) & Proof-of Activity(PoA)
- Proof-of-Burn(PoB) & Proof-of-Weight(PoWeight)
- Leased Proof-of-Stake(LPOS)
- Blockchain Solutions – Steps and measures
- Blockchain use cases in Financial Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Business Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Government & Public Sector
- Blockchain use cases in other Industries
- Blockchain in IoT
- Blockchain in CBDC
- Blockchain in Retail Fashion & Luxury
- Blockchain in sports and E-sports
- Blockchain in Legal Industry
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 1
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 2
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
WHAT YOU GET?
- Lifetime access to all of the course resources, including lecture videos, practice sets, and capstone projects
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Access to Blockchain Council’s vibrant community of Blockchain enthusiasts from around the world for collaborating on future projects
- Access to industry leaders in the Blockchain domain for 24/7 query resolution support
What does a Blockchain Expert do?
- Blockchain experts possess a thorough knowledge of Blockchain-based systems and have the ability to innovate and implement new business models. They work closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses.
The Growth Curve ahead:
- This interactive live training will definitely help you in carving a new and better career curve ahead. You can be a:
- Blockchain Architect
- Blockchain Project Managers
- Blockchain Consultant
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
- Other domains
- Business Development
- Information Technology
Mr. Toshendra Kumar Sharma
Founder & CEO, Tosh Innovation
I am a postgraduate in Computer Science (Cyber Security) from IIT Bombay and hold a keen interest in Cyber Security, Blockchain, AI & IoT, Electric Vehicle (EV) among other deeptech areas. At the application level, I love SaaS applications. Currently, I am the Founder & CEO of Tosh Innovations Private Limited, a Gurugram based Bootstrapped, Cash positive EdTech Company.
Tosh Innovations offers online educational certifications in deeptech areas. Tosh Innovations is a Bootstrapped company of 30+ young people who create exceptionally informative content for a global community. As a Deeptech educator, researcher, developer, and consultant, I hold strong knowledge and implementation understanding of new-age technologies that include Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligent, SaaS, Electrical Vehicle (EV), and many more. I am currently also working on Academical.ly, a B2B SaaS in EdTech.
I am enlisted in the Forbes Asia 30under30 list of 2018 in Enterprise Technology and Also, Forbes India, 30 Under 30 in 2016.
Greetings to everyone at Blockchain Council! I recently completed my course on Blockchain from the council. I’m especially impressed with the quality of your content.
I have to say that the Blockchain Council has some superb video tutorials on multiple topics which are a need of the hour. It is challenging to learn the concepts about new technology until it’s in the nascent stage.
Blockchain Council has provided me with some of my greatest skill sets. Being a learning manager, often it’s not easy to guide the team on a new concept unless you are well versed with it yourself.
What Is Bitcoin Dominance And Does It Really Matter?
In the crypto world, Bitcoin (BTC) is still the boss. Even though there are about…
- By Amber Smith
Beginner’s Guide: Bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or team, is credited with the invention of Bitcoin. They…
Bitcoin Spot vs. Futures ETFs: Key Differences
The New York Stock Exchange launched the very first Bitcoin futures ETF in the United…
Top Bitcoin Mining Software trends to expect in 2022
In bitcoin mining, transactions are digitally validated in the bitcoin network and added to the…
LHV Bank of Estonia to Offer Bitcoin Trading to its Clients
One of the largest banks of Estonia, LHV Bank, has recently made an announcement noting…
- By Amber Smith
New Digital ID Lets UK Residents Buy Bitcoin Through the Post Office
Buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies here in the UK has always been a bit of…
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who evangelize blockchain research and development, use cases and products and knowledge for a better world. Blockchain Council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally.
Address : Blockchain Council, 340 S Lemon Ave #1147 Walnut, CA 91789
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1-(323) 984-8594
Newly LaunchedCertified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Expert Certified Virtual Reality (VR) Developer™ Certified Smart Contract Auditor™ Certified 3D Designer™ Certified Web3 Community Expert™ Certified Three.js Developer™
Web3, Metaverse & NFTCertified Virtual Reality (VR) Developer™ Certified 3D Designer™ Certified Web3 Community Expert™ Certified Three.js Developer™ Certified Web3 Game Developer™ Certified Metaverse Developer™ Certified DAO Expert™ Certified Web3 Expert™ Certified Mixed Reality Expert™ Certified Metaverse Expert™ Experto Certificado en Metaverso™ Certified NFT Expert™ Experto Certificado en NFT™ Certified NFT Developer™
Understanding BlockchainCertified Blockchain Expert™ Certified Ethereum Expert™ Certified DeFi Expert™ Certified Uniswap Expert™ Certified Cardano Expert™ Certified Polkadot Expert™ Certified Polygon Expert™ Certified Hyperledger Expert™ Certified Quorum Expert™ Certified Corda Expert™ Online Degree™ in Blockchain
Developing BlockchainCertified Smart Contract Auditor™ Certified Blockchain Developer™ Certified Ethereum Developer™ Certified Blockchain Architect™ Certified Solidity Developer™ Certified Smart Contract Developer™ Certified Hyperledger Developer™ Certified Polygon Developer™ Certified Quorum Developer™ Certified Corda Developer™ Certified Corda Architect™
CryptocurrencyCertified Bitcoin Expert™ Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ Certified Cryptocurrency Auditor™ Online Degree™ in Cryptocurrency & Trading
Blockchain for BusinessCertified Blockchain & Supply Chain Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Finance Professional™ Certified Blockchain & KYC Professional™ Certified Blockchain & HR Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Law Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Healthcare Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Digital Marketing Professional™ Certified Blockchain Security Professional™ Online Degree™ in Blockchain for Business