Certified Bitcoin Expert aim to cover all critical aspects of the Bitcoin space and Certifies individuals in the Bitcoin discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
About CBIE Certification
A Certified Bitcoin Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows fundamentals of Bitcoin and also uses the gathered knowledge to build Blockchain based applications to re-invent the traditional running businesses. This course will focus on the on the practical and theoretical fundamentals of Bitcoin. Certified Bitcoin Expert certifies individuals in the Bitcoin discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Bitcoin Expert is an exhaustive self-paced training & exam based program, aim to cover all critical aspects of the Bitcoin space. The Bitcoin is evolving rapidly & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Bitcoin-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBIE Credential are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Bitcoin expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Bitcoin expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this Certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Bitcoin skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of Bitcoin & how it works
- Implement your skills in any Bitcoin or Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- To know how to trade and store Bitcoins safely
- You do not need any prior knowledge to do this Certification training.
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online
- Training can be done remotely
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, you would need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here.
At a broad level you will be attending the training which will cover topics:
- What is Blockchain
- Private Vs. Public Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency
- What is Bitcoin
- Bitcoin as a Concept
- Who created it?
- Bitcoin as a Software
- Bitcoin as a Technology
- Is bitcoin Legal?
- P2P Network
- Peer Discovery
- Connecting to Peers
- Memory Pool
- Concepts of Bitcoin
- Regulations around Bitcoin
- Bitcoin for Individuals
- Bitcoin Working & its Units
- How to Buy Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Mining
- Solo Mining
- Pool Mining
- Block Prototypes
- Bitcoin Wallet
- Bitcoin Nodes
- Bitcoin Core
- Bitcoin Classic
- Bitcoin XT
- Bitcoin Unlimited
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Block Explorer
- Bitcoin Forks
- Bitcoin Variations
- Bitcoin Trading
- Bitcoin Vocabulary
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Certififed Bitcoin Expert™ (CBIE)
We are creating a culture of knowledge sharing through online training to explore and learn more about Bitcoin & Blockcahain technology that will encourage the businesses to re-invent their traditional structure.
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot