Corda is an open-source platform that helps businesses transact directly using smart contracts. It helps transact in privacy and reduces transaction and record-keeping costs and streamlines business operations. Corda follows a strict privacy model that allows businesses to transact privately and seamlessly. The architecture of Corda is designed to model and automate real-world transactions in a legally enforceable manner. The motivating issue that Corda aims to solve is the problem of managing agreements and contracts between any combination of firms and individuals especially when the parties trust each other enough to trade but do not trust each other enough to allow the counterparty to maintain all the records. The Corda blockchain was developed by the R3 Banking Consortium. Though certain aspects of Corda were inspired by public blockchains, Corda was designed from scratch to fulfil the needs of R3 members. Online certification in Corda will help you gain a fundamental understanding of the Corda blockchain.
Who is a Corda Architect?
A Corda Architect supports financial institutions to record and process financial agreements and smart contracts by setting up a Corda environment. They enable enterprises to run a diverse set of applications to interoperate on a single network. A corda expert is one who takes decisions regarding the environment, architecture, and development platforms using the Corda platform.
Benefits of Corda
- Proven performance- Corda blockchain can handle 600 transactions per second and uses the performance test suite to validate and enhance performance.
- Highly scalable-It processes and stores data on relevant ledgers and eliminates scalability issues.
- Enterprise integration- It integrates with mission-critical systems and database systems.
- Secure and private- Corda shares transaction history on a need-to-know basis. It allows hosting multiple nodes inside the corporate firewall.
- Interoperability- Corda is 100% interoperable and compatible with Corda open-source and allows blockchain networks to transact with one another.
- Cloud-ready- Corda enterprise can be easily deployed on any cloud solution.
Growth Curve of a Corda Architect
- Blockchain- Systems Architect
- Technical Lead- Blockchain
- Corda Engineer
- Corda Network Administrator
- Java Corda Developer
- Corda Developer/Designer
- Trainee Management Accountant
- Blockchain Architect
- Corda Solutions Engineer
Industries that Demand Corda Architects
- Supply chain
- Digital assets
- Trade Finance
An Overview of Blockchain Council
If you want to acquire an in-depth understanding of the Corda blockchain and develop the exact skills sought by a majority of the employers and become a Corda expert, you have landed at the right place. Blockchain Council is a prestigious platform that is making a positive difference through the certifications it offers. Blockchain Council comprises of a team of like-minded, authoritative experts who are evangelizing use cases, products, knowledge, and blockchain research and development for a better world.
Blockchain Council provides a conducive learning environment by educating a vast group of individuals ranging from students, entrepreneurs, executive managers, innovation managers, business administration experts, and Chief Executive Officers in the blockchain space. Blockchain Council is a private de-facto organization that works individually and proliferates blockchain technology globally.
Need for a Blockchain Certification
Enrolling in the Certified Corda Expert certification offered by blockchain Council will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Corda architecture and will equip you with the developmental knowledge which is necessary for developing applications on Corda. In this course, you will learn about:
- Corda nodes and transactions.
- A fair understanding of the Corda network.
- Running and deploying decentralized applications on Corda.
- Data structure of Corda.
- Pros and cons of Corda.
- Network permissioning.
- Corda Consensus.
- Repositories, tools, plugins, and languages of Corda.
- Setting up the corda environment.
- Building a corda flow.
This online certification in Corda will give you an overview of R3 Corda and where it is used. This course will give you the exact skills and knowledge needed to build enterprise-grade blockchain applications on the Corda platform.
Skills of a Corda Architect
- Software development experience.
- A fair understanding of blockchains, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Basic knowledge of Java, Python, C++, C#, and Kotlin, to name a few.
- Understanding of distributed databases and consensus methodologies.
- Experience in working with open-source technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Corda Architect
- Encrypting the sensitive records of parties.
- Implementing access control by taking into account stakeholder and time dimensions.
- Developing functional solutions to exchange sensitive records.
- Providing secured data provenance.
- Storing the cryptographic signature of documents as transactions on the corda blockchain.
- Interacting with web applications on the Corda blockchain framework.
- Developing Java-based web applications.
- Preparing detailed documentation, functional specifications, and work-flow diagrams.
- Analyzing and understanding business use cases in implementing blockchains.
We all know that there are numerous conventional blockchains out there. But Corda is not a competitor for conventional blockchains. Corda is Corda. It is an interesting form of distributed ledger which has been optimized according to the needs of the people who are funding it. Though no one knows if Corda will succeed or fail in the future, it is worth studying in terms of philosophy and design.
To know more about blockchain certifications, get in touch with Blockchain Council.