TOKEN2049 brings together the leading voices in the crypto sphere, providing attendees with the opportunity to learn from the pioneers, the early believers, and highly influential and established opinion leaders who play an instrumental role in shaping the Web3, Blockchain, and Crypto ecosystem. It is a global meeting place for entrepreneurs, institutions, industry insiders, investors, and those with a strong interest in the Crypto and Blockchain industry.
The conference’s Singapore debut is expected to be it’s largest and the first major in-person crypto conference in the region. The conference is expected to draw 4,000 attendees from across the world, with more than 200 speakers.
Panels and keynotes at the event are set to address a broad agenda – from the evolving regulatory landscape and institutional investment trends to the rise of the Metaverse, Web3, and what this will ultimately mean for the industry as mainstream awareness intensifies.
Date: 28-29 September 2022
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Tickets: Available Here
TOKEN2049 Singapore 2022: Featured Speakers
- Dan Morehead, Founder and CEO, Pantera Capital
- Mike Novogratz, CEO, Galaxy Digital
- Alexander Höptner, CEO, BitMEX
- Justin Sun, Founder, Tron
- Cynthia Wu, Founding Partner, Matrixport
- Stani Kulechov, Founder and CEO, Aave
- Mike Belshe, Co-Founder and CEO, BitGo
- Alex Svanevik, CEO, Nansen
- Kris Markszalek, CEO, Crypto.com
- Bobby Ong, COO and Co-Founder, CoinGecko
- Daniel Chen, Partner, Sequoia Capital
- Pascal Gauthier, Chairman and CEO, Ledger
- Constance Wang, COO and Co-CEO, FTX
- Larry Cermak, VP of Research, The Block
- Aleksander Leonard Larsen, Co-Founder and COO, Axie Infinity
- Raagulan Pathy, VP Asia Pacific, Circle
Raphael Strauch, Founder of TOKEN2049, said, “The numbers don’t lie, and this overwhelming interest and energy only bode well for the industry. I’m thrilled to see the conversations and solutions that will emerge from Singapore this September.”
TOKEN2049 draws the most influential figures, projects, and companies, spawning dozens of meetups, workshops, and networking opportunities all around the two-day main event. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, meet and network with the key decision-makers in the Web3, Blockchain & Crypto space.