Blockchain is one of the biggest revolutions that we have witnessed in the last decade. Starting from being the underlying technology of Bitcoin, it expanded its horizon to become a part of the mainstream business operations. Today, you can hear about more and more companies investing in this technology.
Transparency, immutability, and decentralization form the core feature of Blockchain technology and these features have attracted many big names to plunge in the pool of Blockchain In addition to its conventional application in the field of monetary exchange; Blockchain finds myriads of applications in the healthcare, academic, supply chain management, digital identity, etc. At present, there are around 80 companies which are developing practical applications using Blockchain technology. As per the reports of the World Economic Forum, the Blockchain platform will have 10% of global GDP in the next decade.
Blockchain Innovation Potential
Yes, it’s a fact that more and more companies are now investing in Blockchain and why not, the technology has to offer the best deal in the market, its safe, secure, easy to access, has universal application and most important it completely nullifies the need of having a third-party interfering in the functioning of this system. All this has brought many big names to invest and develop Blockchain-based solutions. Owing to the growing potential of Blockchain technology, many companies are eyeing investing in Blockchain stock. Here we bring you ten best Blockchain stocks where you can invest worry-free.
Top 10 Blockchain stocks that should be in the radar of every investor-
- IBM- Whenever we talk about Blockchain based development, then IBM leads the discussion. The company has been actively working and investing in Blockchain based solution development. The company currently has 500 active projects in Blockchain. It is presently working on off-chain technology via the cloud-based IBM Operational Decision Manager.
- Mastercard Stock – Although Blockchain is a rival for Mastercard, in 2017, the company announced Blockchain-based alternative payment option is becoming the second company to work on decentralized payment options after IMB.
- Hitachi Stock – This Japanese company has some Blockchain based projects rolling. Hitachi teamed up with Mizuho to develop decentralization platform that is working towards improving the efficiency of supply chain management.
- The Seed Token Project: Apart from Blockchain, another technology that the world is talking about is Artificial Intelligence. Many companies are trying to integrate Blockchain with AI to create a more efficient system. This project aims at connecting these two technologies and creates a decentralized marketplace. There are marketplace projects existing today, but The Seed Token Project is unique because it also focusses on AI.
- Fujitsu –This is yet another name form Japan which is aggressively working in the field of Blockchain. The company was recently chosen as a vendor for developing a Blockchain based platform for the Japanese Bankers Association’s (JBA). In addition to this, the company has also opened a Blockchain Innovation Center in Belgium. It is working on various Blockchain based projects like Proof Of Business and 360-degree Blockchain.
- ING Groep- This Dutch-based bank has established a strong name in the field of Blockchain. It integrated with Easy Trading Connect- a platform for trade financial commodities to enter in the field of Blockchain. It has worked on 44 proof of concept projects and has also successfully completed eight pilot projects.
- Daimler Stock – This company is one of leading car manufacturer having its headquarter in Germany. The company is the first auto biggies to make its way into Blockchain.
- Bank of America– If you are sure about investing Blockchain, then probably you should start investing in Bank of America stocks. Being one of the leading banks, it has actively spent in Blockchain, and similar to IBM has filed many patents. It had filed its first Blockchain oriented patent in 2014 by the name of BofA.
- Overstock.com- This was the first US retailers to embrace Bitcoin to revive its business. Its subsidiary Medici Ventures actively invests in Blockchain starts which work in the field of digital identity, voting, etc.
- VeriBlock: The company uses the concept of Proof-of-Proof to secure altcoins. The company aims to safeguard altcoin which has security issues because of the lower rewards offered. Working in this direction, it has become one of the leading players on the BTC Blockchain
There are two ways to invest in Blockchain technology; you can either buy the stocks similar to buying other stocks or else you can also start investing in ICO. ICO investment has gained popularity nowadays. Keep the options mentioned above in your checklist if you are planning to invest in Blockchain.