The world became aware of cryptocurrency when Satoshi Nakamoto released Bitcoin in 2009. The tech space is one sphere which is constantly evolving as developers, scientists, government, and the entrepreneurs are involved in continuous efforts to push the boundaries of technology to greater heights.
Numerous blockchain conferences are held in many cities across the globe and are attended by more than a thousand participants. Insertion of blockchain with data science is also being initiated. Cross-platform protocols are in their developmental stages. These will utilize data science and blockchain to accelerate the actualization of technologies such as IoT and AI.
Skills Needed For Understanding Blockchain
In today’s context, there are a lot of websites and institutions offering certifications with lifetime validity. These certifications are the perfect learning tools for professionals to boost their qualifications along with the disruptive skill sets.
If you are one with a passion for technology and are looking to get involved in the blockchain space but do not know where to start, this is the right place. Some of the basic know-how you need to possess are:
- Analyzing the underlying computer science fields which gave birth to blockchain technology. These include cryptography, mechanism design, and distributed computing.
- Thorough knowledge of programming languages.
- A fair understanding of what consensus algorithms are.
- Prior coding experience.
- Experience in developing software applications.
Some of the blockchain-related skills which are currently in demand include:
- Content writing.
- Web design.
- Mobile app development.
- Knowledge of Python and C++.
- API development.
- Virtual currency.
- ICO marketing.
- Technical and white paper writing.
- Website development.
Let’s now analyze the various global certifications that are available. This is a list which has been carefully compiled by more than 50 acknowledged blockchain experts and this is ideally suited for beginners, intermediate learners, and experts to become adept at blockchain technology.
Certified Blockchain Expert Certification From Blockchain Council
The Blockchain Council is a private de-facto organization which works in collaboration with various developers, enterprises, business houses, and the society in general by raising awareness about blockchain technology and presenting the core concepts in a simplified and concise manner for easy understanding. They aim to deliver the required knowledge to help in the smooth transition from a centralized, traditional working system to the disruptive futuristic technology of blockchain.
Certified Blockchain Architect Training From Blockchain Council
Enrol in this certification and understand the underlying mechanisms and functioning of the distributed ledger technology. It helps develop the perfect intuition and thinking of blockchain systems. It’s key USPs include:
- Understanding the basics of blockchain architecture.
- Overview of blockchain platforms and programming languages.
- Expertise in architecturing blockchain solutions.
Certified Cryptocurrency Expert Certification From Blockchain Council
The key USPs of this certification are:
- Understanding how to trade and mine cryptocurrencies.
- Topics covered with practical examples and proper demonstrations.
- Understanding the anatomy of cryptocurrencies.
- Exam to test your understanding and performance.
- Deep understanding of cryptocurrency trading and the working of ICOs.
Certified Blockchain Developer Training By Blockchain Council
It provides business professionals with the required knowledge about the building blocks of blockchain and its use cases and applications. It helps them understand ways to build simple applications and provides an understanding of solving the challenges which may be faced in real-world business situations.
Offerings of this certification include:
- Real-world examples and demonstration of use cases.
- Understanding of different blockchain platforms.
- Basics of Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Overview of hyper ledger components.
- Knowledge of Stellar.
By the year 2021, spending on blockchain is expected to rise to about $9.2. billion. With both businesses and individuals looking for ways to leverage this evolving technology, blockchain is strongly emerging as the most sought-after technology in the categories of Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Be it both instructor-led and self-paced learning, the scope of these certifications is a little overwhelming. Getting to the core of this technology and understanding the potential of the same will equip you with the much-needed competitive advantage.