About Company :
RecordsKeeper is an Open Public Mineable Blockchain for RecordKeeping & Data Security. It offers a full suite of structured and easily accessible record keeping for organizations and individuals. RecordsKeeper creates a platform for structured storage over the decentralized network for the ease of data access and security among peers. The RecordsKeeper capitalizes over the pros of the Blockchain network to create an ecosystem for secure transfer, authorization, integrity, and authenticity of data.
Job Description :
- Writing Smart Contract components.
- Writing lightweight and optimized Smart Contracts for deployment costs.
- Solidity interfaces, extensions, and modules for outward-facing applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, or similar capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in Solidity smart contract and Dapp development.
- Experience with Solidity and keeping up to date with the latest updates.
- Has deployed multiple working contracts on the Ethereum or Qtum blockchain.
- Wrote test cases for all their own smart contract functions.
- Strong blockchain technology believer.
- Passion for building smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Skills Required :
blockchain, hyperledger, cryptocurrency