As indicated by an ongoing report by Job Analytics firm Burning Glass Technologies, there are more than 5,000 full-time opportunities for blockchain experts. There are roughly 100s of genuine Jobs in Hyperledger on various Job portals like LinkedIn, or Indeed from various parts of the world.
In a recent article by Computerworld, Eric Piscini, a principal in the technology and banking practices at Deloitte Consulting LLP conveyed that people with experience Hyperledger Composer and similar technologies in extremely high Demand. “This is the number one thing I have in mind when I wake up in the morning: ‘Where will I find more engineers to join the team’” Piscini wrote to Computer World via mail.
Major companies like Deloitte, Tech Mahindra, Accenture etc are aggressively looking for Hyperledger experts from entry level developers to experts who can make Hyperledger projects just in their head and are willing to pay handsomely.
There are numerous job opportunities for developers who can understand various Industries like Supply Chain, FinTech or Insurance, etc and preference are always given to the one with a certification from a recognized body.
Latest posts by Toshendra Kumar Sharma (see all)
- What is a Blockchain API? How can you integrate in your website? - 17 October, 2018
- How AI and Blockchain Can Help You Earn a Passive Income ? - 16 October, 2018
- How Can China Become a Leading Country with Blockchain Technology - 15 October, 2018
- Are Private Blockchains Better Than Public Blockchains? - 12 October, 2018
- Jobs in Recordskeeper - 11 October, 2018