Depending upon how badly you need a job, you may or may not have often ignored a job post on LinkedIn if it says, “See how you compare to 5,016 applicants” or any arbitrary big number. Too many applications on one single job can make you question your chances of getting a response, especially from large companies. Similar to other portals as well.
You may also have wondered what sets you apart from the developers who have the same experience as you.
Latest posts by Toshendra Kumar Sharma (see all)
- Why is Blockchain on the High Seas? - 23 September, 2018
- Japan to use Blockchain for Car Insurance Registration - 21 September, 2018
- Can Blockchain boost Air Travel Security - 19 September, 2018
- Google to use Ethereum Blockchain for Big Data Analytics Platform - 18 September, 2018
- Why Tech Giants Are Betting Big on Blockchain? - 17 September, 2018