- Write a minimum 1000-words essay on Blockchain technology.
- The Applicant must be pursuing a degree focused on business-related or computer related disciplines and have interest in the blockchain.
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Student.
- Applicant must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Submissions will be judged on content, clarity, grammar, and punctuation. The content should be free from plagiarism.
- The application should contain a letter of acceptance from his/her university, identity card or any form of a legal document given by the chosen institution.
- 1 Submission per person.
- The last date of registration is June 30, 2019. The last date of submission is July 5. Results will be declared on July 19, 2019.
- Blockchain Council holds the right to make the final decision.
- Blockchain Council is offering a $1500 scholarship to a deserving undergraduate/postgraduate student.
- The $1500 prize will consist of $300 worth Blockchain Council Membership + $700 worth Blockchain Certifications, $300 worth Online Training and $200 cash prize.