2nd & 3rd September 2018,
Movenpick Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, UAE
11 AM to 5 PM (GMT+4)
Certified Blockchain Expert | Classroom Training in Dubai
About CBE Certification
Blockchain Council, in association with Hesham Alwarraq Financial & Management, offers first-of-its-kind 12-hours classroom training program in Dubai providing in-depth knowledge about Blockchain Technology to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. Certified Blockchain Expert credential certifies the individuals in Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Expert is an exhaustive training and exam-based program aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost.
Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy in-house Blockchain-based projects. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBE Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain expert
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Get job assistance
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc
- Must be motivated enough to learn in-depth about Blockchain
- There is no prior recommended experience
- 12 hours of classroom training
- 2nd & 3rd September 2018, Movenpick Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, UAE
- 11 AM to 5 PM (GMT+4)
- The exam will be online and can be taken anytime after the training
- There will be a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- The exam link will be sent one day after the training is completed.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Certified Blockchain Expert Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
- Introduction of CBE
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain Essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain projects
- Blockchain Users
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Exchanges
- Blockchain Miners
- Blockchain Developers
- Blockchain Applications
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- What are the blocks, transactions, private key & addresses?
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to use a Blockchain & when NOT?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- Types of mining
- Pool mining
- Solo mining
- Who are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Types of mining
- Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated POS v/s Proof of Importance
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- How to build your own Blockchain Solution?
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
- What are Smart Contracts?
- How smart contract works
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
- Use Cases: Cyber Security
- Tracking and tracing
- Right to be forgotten
- Fraud security
- Data quality
- Protected Network Access
- Protected Communication
- Use Cases: Digital Marketing
- Smart Contract
- Use Cases: Land Ownership
- Eliminating physical archives
- Increased Residence
- Enhance Security
- Use Cases: Finance Industry
- Capital Markets
- Digital Identity
- Cross-border Payments
- Loyalty and reward
Bank Name: Samba Financial Group
Bank Address: Malaz Branch, P.O.Box 883, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Swift code: samsara
Account name: Hesham Alwarraq Financial & Management Consulting
Account Number: 3007005949
IBAN: SA 264000 0000 0030 0700 5949
Certified Blockchain Expert Instructor-Led training in Dubai
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot