4th, 5th & 6th September 2018
11 AM to 4:30 PM (GMT+4)
Movenpick Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, UAE
Certified Blockchain Developer | Classroom Training in Dubai
About CBD Certification
Blockchain Council, in association with Hesham Alwarraq Financial & Management, offers first-of-its-kind 16-hours classroom training program in Dubai providing in-depth knowledge of what Blockchain is and how it can be implemented to build various Blockchain based applications. Certified Blockchain Developer course is carefully curated for both technical and non-technical audiences. The CBD credential certifies individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Developer(CBD) is an exhaustive self-paced training; the exam-based program aims to provide proof of the development knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The objectives of CBD credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain developer specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Blockchain development expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who can go for this course?
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CTO, VP – Engineering, VP – Technologies
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Govt. Officials
- Professors, Students
- Job Assistance
- Learn Solidity language & Multiple Technology-based developments
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth understanding of Blockchain, Smart Contracts & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Should have worked with at least one of the programming language.
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Blockchain deeply
- Should be reasonably familiar with software development processes
- 16.5 Hours of classroom training
- 4th, 5th & 6th September 2018, Movenpick Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, UAE
- 11 AM to 4:30 PM (GMT+4)
- The exam will be online and can be taken anytime after the training
- There will be a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times total.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here.
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain better than traditional technology?
- Blockchain Consensus Protocol
- Public vs Private Blockchain
- Frequently Used Terms in Blockchain
- What is Multichain?
- Compatibility and differences with Bitcoin
- How to create a Blockchain (Project Development)
- How to connect to a Blockchain
- Commands in interactive mode
- Using Native assets & transaction metadata
- Working with Multichain streams
- How to enable Round-Robin Mining
- Multichain Explorer
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- What is Solidity?
- What are Smart contracts?
- How do smart contracts work?
- What is the Initial Coin Offering(ICO)?
- How does ICO work?
- DAO( Decentralized Autonomous Organization) & The DAO – What are they?
- Setting up Security groups & ubuntu servers
- Installing geth client & configuring Ethereum nodes
- Enable Mining and checking balance in Ether Part-1
- Enable Mining and checking balance in Ether Part-2
- Setting up Metamask and Testing fund transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Minimum Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Executing Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Parameters to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Balance Checks Before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer Event for Logging
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer on-behalf of Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Executing TCoin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Improving Cryptocurrency – Adding Admin
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Mint New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Automatic Buy & Sell feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Proof of Work & Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Testing Full & Final CryptoCurrency
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison between Fabric & other technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger fabric Blockchain
- How does Hyperledger fabric work?
- Installing Hyperledger Fabric
- Building Your First Network
- What is Stellar?
- How Stellar works?
- Stellar Assets
- Stellar Consensus Protocol
- Stellar Distributed Exchanges
- Stellar Operations
- Stellar Features
Bank Name: Samba Financial Group
Bank Address: Malaz Branch, P.O.Box 883, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Swift code: samsara
Account name: Hesham Alwarraq Financial & Management Consulting
Account Number: 3007005949
IBAN: SA 264000 0000 0030 0700 5949
Certified Blockchain Developer Instructor-Led training in Dubai
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot