Have You Heard About Proof Of Existence?
Are You Interested In Building Blockchain Applications?
Maybe You’ve Been Wanting To Get Involved With The Blockchain Practically?
Whatever your motivation to start on your journey with building a cryptographic proof of existence tools for files on the private Blockchain, you’ve come to the right place.
Build Blockchain Applications: Proof Of Existence, is a concise and focussed course guiding you on how to create a web tool to generate, and upload cryptographic proof of existence for files, as well as other data in Blockchain using MultiChain along with AWS EC2.
It’s the one place with everything you need to learn how to use the Blockchain as a decentralized database, of key-value pairs of records.
So you’re aware our development stack for this course will be the following:
– OS: Ubuntu 14.04 in AWS EC2
– Web Server: Apache
– Server Side: PHP for server side code, Slim (PHP Micro framework for APIs development), Composer
– Blockchain: MultiChain (Open Platform For Private Blockchains)
– Client side: jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
This course is designed for anyone who wants to start building a cryptographic proof of existence tools for files on the private Blockchain. You don’t have to be an expert in any of the aspects within this course, we will be guiding you through it all. So if you want to learn how to use the Blockchain as a decentralized database, you’re in the right place to jump in.
Who is the target audience?
- Any Individual Who Is Interested In Blockchain Technology.
- Students Working On Blockchain-Based Projects.
- Lecturers Looking To Teach Blockchain-Based Courses.
- Employees Working On Blockchain-Based Projects In Their Company.
- Entrepreneurs Looking To Understand The Practical Usage Of The Blockchain.
What Will I Learn?
- Build A Real Life Tool Based Upon The Blockchain.
- Be Able To Work With Blockchain Technology On A Practical Level.
- Implement Blockchain-Based Solutions Using AWS EC2, Ubuntu, PHP, And APIs.
- You Should Understand The Basics Of Blockchain Technology.
- Ideally, You Should Have Grassroots Skills Of Apache, PHP & jQuery.
- Chapter 1 – Overview FREE
- Chapter 2 – What we will be building FREE
- Chapter 3 – What is Blockchain & MultiChain
- Chapter 4 – Our App’s Architecture
- Chapter 5 – Setting up the Environment
- Chapter 6 – Setting up Blockchain (MultiChain) Nodes
- Chapter 7 – Creating Web API for Publishing & Verifying data to & from Blockchain – Part 1
- Chapter 7 – Creating Web API for Publishing & Verifying data to & from Blockchain – Part 2
- Chapter 8 – Publishing Proof-of-Existence through Web Interface
- Chapter 9 – Checking PoE in using multichain-cli
- Chapter 10 – Verifying published PoE through Web Interface
- Chapter 11 – Summary FREE