Have You Heard About Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum or Smart Contracts?
Are You Interested In Building Blockchain Applications?
Maybe You’ve Been Wanting To Get Involved With The Blockchain Practically?
Whatever your motivation to start on your journey with Blockchain, you’ve come to the right place.
The blockchain is changing the way we are doing our business & using the available services. In this course, I will teach you about the keywords used in Blockchain conversation. I will make you aware of what terms people use & what they exactly mean. This will be a quick, short & precise course without wasting your time in talking about something which you never wanna know.
Here we will talk about (2-3 minutes each):
- Smart Contract
- Decentralized Ledger
- Public Ledger
- Private Ledger
- Peer-to-peer network
- Centralized storage
- Solidity (Language for writing Smart Contracts)
- Use cases of Blockchain
- Genesis Block
- Merkel Root
- Signing a Transaction
- Hard Fork
- Blockchain Attacks
- 51% Attack & Eclipse Attack
- Blockchain Explorer
- Public & Private Key (PKI Infrastructure)
- Symmetric Key
So Hop of to this amazing quick & super fast learning of Blockchain & quickly become a person who knows the basics of Blockchain.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning what is Blockchain
- Anyone interested in understanding key Jargons in Blockchain space
- Anyone interested in exploring what can be implemented with Blockchain
What Will I Learn?
- Talk confidently with Blockchain experts
- Understand Blockchain & its key use cases
- Present basics of Blockchain to anyone
- Must have the desire to learn & understand what is Blockchain
- Must be aware of Internet & Basic Computer Terminology