In this course, we will talk about Blockchain Technology, It’s basic & fundamental principals. This course will help you decide the use cases of Blockchain in real life. Because we are talking about Blockchain with the practical approach it is easy to identify the real life applications & build something of your own.
This course makes a lot of sense to:
- Students for their projects
- Professors who are looking to teach the Blockchain
- Employees for their office work
- Investors to understand the startups they are assessing
- Entrepreneurs to know what they can build on top of Blockchain
- Product managers to decide if they must adopt the Blockchain
If you want to know the application aspects of Blockchain then this course is for you.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in Blockchain
- Students working in Blockchain-based project
- Professors looking to teach the Blockchain-based courses
- Employees working on Blockchain-based product in their office
- Entrepreneurs looking to understand practical usage of the Blockchain
What Will I Learn?
- Build theoretical solution of Blockchain-based solutions
- Present Blockchain & its use cases to others
- Argue on what is Blockchain & what is not
- You need to know the basics of computers & networking
- You need to know basics of virtual currencies like Bitcoin
- Overview FREE
- Definitions FREE
- What is Blockchain
- Private and Public Blockchain
- How Transaction gets executed
- Consensus How Conflicts are being Resolved
- When to use Blockchain
- Security Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks on Blockchain
- 10 – Private Blockchain Can I Setup my Own
- What is RecordsKeeper & Summary FREE