About CSD Certification
A Certified Solidity Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is Solidity and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain or Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CSD credential certifies individuals in the Ethereum discipline of Solidity from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Solidity Developer is an exhaustive training & exam based program aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in the development phases of Smart Contract creation. The smart contracts are evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give businesses confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CSD Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing Solidity expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Job Assistance
- Prove your Solidity skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth knowledge of Ethereum & how it is implemented
- Implement your skills in creating Solidity
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain & Ethereum
- Basics of any programming language
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- 3 Hours of 0nline Instructor-Led training
- 7-10PM (IST)
- 1 Hour for the exam
- Training will be conducted online
- Online via Zoom Meeting
- 10th August 2018
- The exam will be online and can be taken anytime after the completion of the training
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- You can take the exam for the maximum of three times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Smart Contract Developer Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
At a broad level you will be attending the training which will cover below topics:
- What is Blockchain?
- Ethereum – An Introduction
- What are smart contracts?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM)?
- What is Solidity?
- Setting up a Development Environment
- The layout of a Solidity file
- Solidity – Value types
- Solidity – Units
- Solidity – Global Variables & functions
- Solidity – Operators
- Solidity – Control structures
- Solidity – Scoping
- Solidity – Input & Output
- Solidity – Function calls
- Solidity – Function modifiers
- Solidity – Fallback functions
- Solidity – Abstract contracts
- Solidity – New keyword
- Solidity – View & Pure
- Solidity – Event & Logging
- Solidity – Inheritance
- Solidity – Exceptions
- Solidity – Import & solc compiler
- Solidity – Complete example – Ticketing System
- Solidity – Remix compiler
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot