No. Of Days
Certified Cryptocurrency Auditor™ Interactive Live Training
Certified Cryptocurrency Auditor™ is an exclusively developed and curated certification focusing on the core concepts of auditing Blockchain-based Cryptocurrencies. A Cryptocurrency Auditor is one who specializes in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain forensics.
Created By Vikash Kumar Das
- Language: English
Validating and understanding your skills through this exhaustive exam-based certification will provide insights into the workings of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies from an auditor’s perspective. Successful completion of this certification will enable you to perform Blockchain forensics and track exchange-of-hands of Cryptocurrencies.
Complete understanding of Cryptocurrencies
In-depth knowledge of Blockchain technology
Insights on various scams and frauds targeting Cryptocurrencies
Ability to audit Cryptocurrencies
Ability to perform Blockchain forensics
- Prove your skills and understanding of Cryptocurrencies
- Grasp the basic understanding of Blockchain and how it is implemented
- Apply your skills in various applications
- What is Blockchain?
- Introduction to cryptocurrency
- How does Cryptocurrency work?
- What defines the price of Cryptocurrency?
- Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
- What is an ICO?
- Merkle Tree
- Wallets & Blockchain Address
- Cryptocurrency Trail
- What is the Dark web, who uses it, and why?
- Evolution of Internet (Web), Deep Web & Dark Web
- Demystifying the Dark Web’s Hidden Services
- Cryptography and Secrecy
- Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Audit Trail of public blockchain network and tracking the exchange of hands of Cryptocurrency
- Tax implications on Cryptocurrency around the world
- Cryptocurrency Frauds
- Blockchain Forensics
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple-choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam
WHAT YOU GET?
- 6 Hours of study materials
- Blockchain Council Shareable Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Online Exam at the end of the Course
What does a Cryptocurrency Auditor do?
- A Cryptocurrency Auditor is one who audits different types of Blockchain-based Cryptocurrencies and performs forensic investigations on the same.
The Growth Curve ahead:
- After you successfully complete the Certification, you can have various opportunities in your professional growth. You can be:
- A Blockchain Auditor
- A Cryptocurrency Auditor
- A Cryptocurrency Project Manager
- A Cryptocurrency Consultant
- A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forensic Examiner
What are the domains where Cryptocurrency Auditors work?
- FMCG, Manufacturing
- Cross-border payments
- Personal identity security
- Secured data sharing
- Finance and Insurance
- Cryptocurrency exchanges and other Domains
- Blockchain and Crypto Forensic Examiner
- Blockchain Auditor
- Crypto Auditor
- Crypto Project Manager
- Crypto Consultant
Greetings to everyone at Blockchain Council! I recently completed my course on Blockchain from the council. I’m especially impressed with the quality of your content.
I have to say that the Blockchain Council has some superb video tutorials on multiple topics which are a need of the hour. It is challenging to learn the concepts about new technology until it’s in the nascent stage.
Blockchain Council has provided me with some of my greatest skill sets. Being a learning manager, often it’s not easy to guide the team on a new concept unless you are well versed with it yourself.
What Is Bitcoin Dominance And Does It Really Matter?
In the crypto world, Bitcoin (BTC) is still the boss. Even though there are about…
- By Amber Smith
Beginner’s Guide: Bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or team, is credited with the invention of Bitcoin. They…
Bitcoin Spot vs. Futures ETFs: Key Differences
The New York Stock Exchange launched the very first Bitcoin futures ETF in the United…
Top Bitcoin Mining Software trends to expect in 2022
In bitcoin mining, transactions are digitally validated in the bitcoin network and added to the…
LHV Bank of Estonia to Offer Bitcoin Trading to its Clients
One of the largest banks of Estonia, LHV Bank, has recently made an announcement noting…
- By Amber Smith
New Digital ID Lets UK Residents Buy Bitcoin Through the Post Office
Buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies here in the UK has always been a bit of…
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who evangelize blockchain research and development, use cases and products and knowledge for a better world. Blockchain Council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally.
Address : Blockchain Council, 340 S Lemon Ave #1147 Walnut, CA 91789
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1-(323) 984-8594
Newly LaunchedCertified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Expert Certified Virtual Reality (VR) Developer™ Certified Smart Contract Auditor™ Certified 3D Designer™ Certified Web3 Community Expert™ Certified Three.js Developer™
Web3, Metaverse & NFTCertified Virtual Reality (VR) Developer™ Certified 3D Designer™ Certified Web3 Community Expert™ Certified Three.js Developer™ Certified Web3 Game Developer™ Certified Metaverse Developer™ Certified DAO Expert™ Certified Web3 Expert™ Certified Mixed Reality Expert™ Certified Metaverse Expert™ Experto Certificado en Metaverso™ Certified NFT Expert™ Experto Certificado en NFT™ Certified NFT Developer™
Understanding BlockchainCertified Blockchain Expert™ Certified Ethereum Expert™ Certified DeFi Expert™ Certified Uniswap Expert™ Certified Cardano Expert™ Certified Polkadot Expert™ Certified Polygon Expert™ Certified Hyperledger Expert™ Certified Quorum Expert™ Certified Corda Expert™ Online Degree™ in Blockchain
Developing BlockchainCertified Smart Contract Auditor™ Certified Blockchain Developer™ Certified Ethereum Developer™ Certified Blockchain Architect™ Certified Solidity Developer™ Certified Smart Contract Developer™ Certified Hyperledger Developer™ Certified Polygon Developer™ Certified Quorum Developer™ Certified Corda Developer™ Certified Corda Architect™
CryptocurrencyCertified Bitcoin Expert™ Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ Certified Cryptocurrency Auditor™ Online Degree™ in Cryptocurrency & Trading
Blockchain for BusinessCertified Blockchain & Supply Chain Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Finance Professional™ Certified Blockchain & KYC Professional™ Certified Blockchain & HR Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Law Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Healthcare Professional™ Certified Blockchain & Digital Marketing Professional™ Certified Blockchain Security Professional™ Online Degree™ in Blockchain for Business