About CBE Certification
The Certified Blockchain Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is Blockchain and how Blockchain works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. CBE credential certifies the individuals in Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Expert is an exhaustive training and exam based program aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy in-house Blockchain-based projects. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBE Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain expert
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science.
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn in-depth about Blockchain.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- 2-3 hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online and can be taken remotely
- There will be an online training followed by multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Certified Blockchain Expert Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
At a broad level, you will be attending the training which will cover below topics:
- What is Blockchain in real life?
- Why is Blockchain better than traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- High Availability
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to use a Blockchain & when not?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- What are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- What are Some Different Blockchain Technologies?
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Bluemix
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based records keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 25,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
Certified Blockchain Expert™ (CBE)
We are creating a culture of knowledge sharing through online training to explore and learn more about Blockchain technology that will encourage the businesses to reinvent their traditional structure.
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot