A certified blockchain expert is a professional who understands blockchain technology profoundly and can build blockchain-based applications for businesses.
Certified Blockchain Expert is an exhaustive training, an exam-based program aiming to impart in-depth practical knowledge in blockchain technology.
About CBE Certification Version 2
The Certified Blockchain Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is Blockchain and how Blockchain works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. CBE credential certifies the individuals in Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Expert is an exhaustive training and exam based program aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy in-house Blockchain-based projects. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBE Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain expert
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who can go for this course?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Job Assistance
- Blockchain Council certification
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science.
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn in-depth about Blockchain.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- 6 hours of self- paced training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online and can be taken remotely
- The certificate is valid for 1 year, from the date of issue
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for clearing the exam.
Sample Certified Blockchain Expert Certificate
- Please check the sample certificate here.
At a broad level, you will be attending the training which will cover below topics
- Introduction of CBE V2
- Blockchain Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain Essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Exchanges
- Blockchain Miners
- Blockchain Developers
- Blockchain Applications
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Blockchain Intermediate
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- What are the blocks, transactions, private key & addresses?
- Sample Transaction How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus How conflicts are being resolved?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- Types of mining
- Pool mining
- Solo mining
- Who are Miners? What does a Miner do
- Types of mining
- Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated POS v/s Proof of Importance
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
- Blockchain advanced
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- When to use a Blockchain & when NOT?
- How to build your own Blockchain Solution?
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
- What are Smart Contracts?
- How smart contract work
- Blockchain Use-cases
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
- Use Cases: Cyber Security
- Tracking and tracing
- Right to be forgotten
- Fraud security
- Data quality
- Protected Network Access
- Protected Communication
- Use Cases: Digital Marketing
- Smart Contract
- Use Cases: Land Ownership
- Eliminating physical archives
- Increased Residence
- Enhance Security
- Use Cases: Finance Industry
- Capital Markets
- Digital Identity
- Cross-border Payments
- Loyalty and reward
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
Certified Blockchain Expert™ V2 (CBE)
We are creating a culture of knowledge sharing through online training to explore and learn more about Blockchain technology that will encourage the businesses to reinvent their traditional structure.
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot