A Certified Blockchain Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what is Blockchain and how Blockchain works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CBE credential certifies individuals in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Professional is an exhaustive training, lab & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CBE credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Blockchain & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours for training
- 1 hour for exam
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online
- You don’t have to travel anywhere for this certification
- There will be an online multiple choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here.
At a broad level you will be attending the training which will cover below topics:
- What is Blockchain in real life?
- Why is Blockchain better than traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain
- High Availability
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain & when not?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- What are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
- What are Some Different Blockchain Technologies?
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Bluemix
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Manufacturing
- Raw Material Tracking
- Invoice & Receipt Management
- Production Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
- Use Cases: Music & Entertainment Industry
- Digital Copyright
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.