About Advanced CBD Certification
The Certified Blockchain Developer is a skilled professional who discovers the power of Blockchain technology in businesses and understands in-depth what Blockchain is and how it can be implemented to build various Blockchain based applications. Certified Blockchain Developer course is carefully curated for both technical and non-technical audiences. The CBD credential certifies individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The objectives of the Advanced CBD credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain developer specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain Developer
- To reinforce Blockchain development expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who can go for this course?
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CTO, VP – Engineering, VP – Technologies
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Govt. Officials
- Professors, Students
- Learn Solidity language & Multiple Technology-based developments
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain, Smart Contracts & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Should have worked with at least one of the programming language.
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Blockchain deeply
- Should be familiar with software development processes
- 10 Hours of Instructor-Led training
- 1-hour of online exam
- Training and Exam both will be online and can be taken remotely
- There will be an online training followed by multiple choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam
- If you fail, you can retake the exam
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact Blockchain Council to have assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here
- What is Blockchain?
- Blockchain transactions and blocks.
- Blockchain Hashing
- Public and Private Key
- What is Multichain?
- Compatibility and differences with Bitcoin
- How to create a Blockchain
- How to connect to a Blockchain
- Commands in interactive mode
- Using Native assets & transaction metadata
- Working with Multichain streams
- How to enable Mining
- Multichain Explorer
- What is Ethereum?
- What are Smart contracts?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How do smart contracts work?
- What is Initial Coin offering?
- How does ICO works?
- What is DAO?
- How DAO works?
- Security of DAO
- Setting up Ethereum Blockchain
- Testing Wallet transfer
- Solidity – Setting up Environment.
- Solidity – Basics of Solidity by Example.
- Solidity – Layout of the Solidity Smart Contracts.
- Cryptocurrency – Minimum Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Executing Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Parameters to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Balance Checks Before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer Event for Logging
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer on-behalf of Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Executing TCoin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Improving Cryptocurrency – Adding Admin
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Mint New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Automatic Buy & Sell feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Auto Refill feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Proof of Work & Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Testing Full & Final CryptoCurrency
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison between fabric & Other Technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger fabric Blockchain
- How Hyperledger fabric Works?
- Launching Fabric Blockchain in Bluemix
- Understanding Interface
- Interacting with Fabric Blockchain
- What is Chaincode?
- Building the Chaincode
- Stellar – Overview
- Stellar – Architecture
- What are Assets?
- What are Operations?
- Create an account
- Send and receive money
- How to create a custom token on Stellar
What People Say
Good content, very well explained. Can be implemented after understanding in building up various use-cases.
I can see the instructor has a lot of experience in this field. The example he shows touches many different areas with many "gotcha" details. If you are serious learning about coding in blockchain, you will eventually discover all these points, but now you can learn all that in 2 hours.
Great course I really enjoyed it and the course was way easy to learn with very good explanations of the code, I could easily understand and develop applications with the knowledge gathered during the course.
Jet HingertyFrom New York
I really enjoyed this course , the instructor is so experienced and this is totally cool , at the same time , and the examples made the learning quick. Thanks a lot